TTC PRODUCTION PB7M 7/16" Min Bore Diam, 1-11/16" Max Bore Depth, 1/2" Shank Diam., Carbide Tipped Boring Bar
|Maximum Bore Depth||1-11/16"|
|Tool Material||Carbide Tipped|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Finish Coating||Bright & Black Oxide|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|General Application||General purpose cutting tools designed to be used for machining a variety of different sized holes. For boring operations in both large or small starting holes. Used for a variety of different boring operations. Used in a toolholder for lathe boring appli|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Can be utilized in a lathe as well as a milling machine
- General purpose cutting tools designed to be used for machining a variety of different sized holes.
- For boring operations in both large or small starting holes.
- Used for a variety of different boring operations.
- Used in a toolholder for lathe boring applications or they may be mounted in a boring head for boring in a milling machine and can also be used in other machines as well.
- High speed steel with carbide tips.
- Bright and black oxide finishes.