TTC PRODUCTION USA MADE 01-002-140 #40 118° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill
|Brand||TTC PRODUCTION USA MADE|
|Type||Polished Flute High Speed Steel Jobbers Length Twist Drills|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Point Sharpening Type||Normal Point|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Flute Surface||Polished Flute|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Bright finish drills can be used in a wide range of materials
- For most general purpose drilling operations.
- Generally preferred for machining non-ferrous and non-metallic materials and alloys including: aluminum, magnesium, zinc, brass, bronze, and other non-ferrous materials and alloys
- Used for non-metallic materials, such as plastics, wood, & composite materials.
- Suitable use in portable or stationary machine tools, hand held manual drills, and for many other applications, under a range of different operating conditions.
- To achieve the best performance and optimal tool life, suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended for most drilling operations.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks correspond to the drill diameter.
- The jobbers length used for each of these drills is variable and is determined by the specific drill diameter offering the best balance between overall drill rigidity and depth capacity for each drill diameter.
- Cylindrically ground from the solid.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Bright finish.