TTC PRODUCTION USA MADE 01-052-057 #57 118° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill
|Brand||TTC PRODUCTION USA MADE|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Type||Half Round H.S.S.Jobbers Length Twist Drill|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Point Sharpening Type||Normal Point|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Flute Shape||Half Round|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Fully Ground|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Excellent for drilling brass, copper, hard rubber, fiber and other soft materials
- For drilling operations in soft materials that can frequently clog the standard helical flutes with chips.
- For use on soft non-ferrous metals such as brass, copper, and soft aluminum. Non-metallic materials, such as rubber, fiber, and paper may also be machined with these drills.
- May be used with hand held manual drills and either portable or stationary machines.
- Greater chip clearance for deep drilling.
- Finer finish at higher cutting speeds.
- Greater accuracy by minimizing off center problems and drill run-off in deep holes.