TTC PRODUCTION USA MADE 04-006-153 #53 Size High Speed Steel Straight Flute Straight Shank Chucking Reamer
|Brand||TTC PRODUCTION USA MADE|
|Flute Shape||Straight Flute|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Type||High Speed Steel Straight Flute Chucking Reamers|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Finish Coating||Bright Finish|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground from the solid|
|Tolerance_Cutting Diameter||+.0002" / -.0000"|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- Designed to resize drilled and bored holes to precise size diameters.
- Used to produce accurate holes in a variety of normal ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- The round straight shanks may be mounted in chucks, collets or similar toolholders and may be used with a variety of standard portable or stationary machines.
- Suitable cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended for most reaming operations.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Overall length, flute length and shank diameters, are sized proportionally to the cutting diameter to permit maximum rigidity throughout the cutting depth of the tool.
- The combination of the flute depth and shank diameter help to ensure adequate space for chips and reduce the contact area to reduce heat build-up.
- Pointed with a 45° chamfered end that forms the cutting edges, when resharpening, this 45° chamfer is the only area that should be ground.
- Easily resharpened.
- Ground from the solid.
- Standard 45° chamfered cutting edges.
- Straight flute design.
- Bright finish.