ULTRA-DEX E12S SCLCR3 - E12S SCLCR3, 0.750" Shank Carbide Type S - Screw On Boring Bar for CCMT3(2.5)_, Right Hand
|Use Insert #||CCMT3(2.5)_|
|Minimum Bore Diameter||0.920"|
|Accepts||CCGT3(2.5)_ CCGW3(2.5)_ CCMT3(2.5)_ CCMW3(2.5)_|
|Distance From Center of Bar To Tip of Insert||0.500"|
|Model #||E12S SCLCR3|
|Use Torx Screw #||MTS-35|
|Use Torx Wrench #||T-15|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Solid Carbide Bar for CCMT & CPMT Inserts. From the house of Arch cutting tools is the Ultra-Dex brand's popular style of boring bars. Ultra-Dex's dynamic comprehensive line of precision carbide metalworking tools is very popular among machinists. You will find CCMT & CPMT insert grade compatible with profiling applications. This line of carbide boring bars aid in maintaining secure, cost-efficient production. Standard assortments are on offer in all standard geometry and widths for parting and grooving applications. The tool made from steel makes it ideal for all suitable applications in harsh industrial conditions. Ultra-Dex's series grade use medium-to-high speed and feed. All assortments come in shank diameter range: 0.325 inch, 0.500 inch, 0.625 inch, 0.750 inch; overall lengths of 10 inches and under. ARCH's standard solid round tool and indexable portfolio under the recently expanded KEO© and trusted Ultra-Dex© brands include a broadened line of indexable tools, HSS, and High-Performance carbide round tools, including a large micro tool selection.
- Tool extension of up to 8 times the diameter of the shank.
- Solid carbide is extremely heat resistant and used for high-speed applications.
- Brazed joints guarantee against failure.
- Coolant thru models provides a better surface finish, chip control, and longer tool life.
- Non-coolant thru assortment offers an economical choice of machining.
- Smaller minimum bore than competitors similar size boring bars.
- Very popular style.
- Assortments are available in standard geometry and width.
- Internal Turning
- Accepts ANSI/ISO Standard CCMT Inserts
- 95° Approach Angle
- Very popular style