VERMONT GAGE 111112500 .125" Plus Class ZZ Pin Gage
|No. of Pieces||1|
|Tool Material||52100 Tool steel|
|Type||Class ZZ Pin Gage|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Class ZZ Pin Gages Enabling Economical and Accurate Measuring Jobs. Vermont Gage Class ZZ pre-sized pin gages are used in order to check hole diameters. These long-life metal plugs are offered with a plus tolerance of 0.0000/+0.0002 inches. They are the best and the most practical gages for measuring small-sized holes where the standard caliper measuring is inefficient or unsuccessful. The pins also provide you with great precision and speed. Each Class ZZ pin gage from Vermont Gage has NIST traceability and comes with the Certificate of Accuracy. Moreover, each of these metal plugs has its size electro-etched on it so that it is easy for you to pick the correct size from your collection. These pieces are all 2-inch long, centerless lapped, and heat-treated to 60 to 62 RC, and they effectively prevent corrosion. They have carefully ground ends with smooth edges. Also, the pieces available in steel or Black Guard varieties have a 10 micro-finish or more. Mainly, you can use these economical gages for measuring hole sizes. You may also use them to check locations and calculate the distances between holes, diameters of drilled/machined small holes, width of slots, etc. You can employ the pins for setting micrometers, calipers, and snap gages as well. With the plugs, you can accomplish frequent and go-to measurements in varied applications. Vermont Gage metal plugs can be used with GO/NOGO tools for measuring the diameters and depths of holes and get quick and accurate measurements every time. When the GO gage helps you check the lower limit of a hole, the NOGO gage gives you its upper limit. If the GO gage can enter the hole, and the NOGO gage cannot, then the size of the hole is as per your specification.
Each pin is NIST traceable and includes Certificate of Accuracy
- Class ZZ pre-sized pin gages from Vermont Gage offer you great precision while measuring hole diameters.
- The long-life metal plugs also speed up your measuring activities.
- Since they have their sizes electro-etched on them, it is easy for you to pick the right size according to your need.
- These economical plugs serve you long as they effectively prevent corrosion and wear.
- They also help you get quick and accurate measurements every time.
- The Class ZZ pin gages are the most practical tools for measuring small-sized holes where usual caliper measuring is either inefficient or unachievable.
- You can use them for calculating the distances between holes, diameters of drilled or machined small holes, width of slots, locations, etc.
- You can also employ them for setting calipers, snap gages, and micrometers.
- To determine the diameters and depths of holes, you can use Vermont Gage pin gages with the GO/NOGO tools.
- Vermont Gage Class ZZ pin gages come with a 0.0000/+0.0002-inch plus tolerance.
- Each pin gage offers NIST traceability and the Certificate of Accuracy.
- All the metal plugs are 2-inch long, centerless lapped, and carefully heat-treated to 60 to 62 RC hardness.
- They come with well-ground ends without sharp edges.
- The individual pieces are available in steel or Black Guard varieties and come with a 10 micro finish.