VESTIL PM4-2796 4,000 lbs. Load Carrying Capacity, 96" Fork Length, 7-3/4" Maximum Fork Height Pallet Jack
|Type||Full Featured Pallet Truck|
|Load Carrying Capacity||4,000 lbs.|
|Maximum Fork Height||7-3/4"|
|Dimensions||112"W x 27"D x 48"H|
|Individual Fork Width||7"|
|Load Wheel||3" x 1-1/2", Steel|
|Minimum Fork Height||2-7/8"|
|Net Weight||358 lbs.|
|Overall Fork Width||27"|
|Steering Wheel||7" x 2", Poly-On-Steel|
|Wheel Diameter||Steer 7" x 2", Load Roller 3" x 1-1/2"|
|Width Overall Forks||27"|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Ergonomic design requires only 75 pounds of pulling force when fully loaded.
- An economical way for one person to move heavy pallet loads without the use of a fork truck.
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks.
- Forks are 7" wide each.
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods.
- Spring loaded handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use.
- Hydraulic pump design facilitates easy-access seal replacement.
- Chrome-plated hydraulic pump piston for long seal life.
- Includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers.
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life.