VORTEC 424 Produces Cold Air: -30°F to 70°F, Air Consumption: 8 SCFM Cold Air Coolant System
|Type||Cold Gun Air Coolant System|
|Produces Cold Air||-30°F to 70°F|
|Air Consumption||8 SCFM|
|Temperature||-30°F to 70°F|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
The Vortec Thread Guard was designed specifically for industrial sewing applications. It keeps needles cool to reduce heat-related needle breakage and thread burning. The air stream is especially effective on difficult sewing surfaces such as belt loops and waist bands; or on tough materials like denim or canvas. Cold air temperature and flow rate are preset to 10°F (-12°C) and 4 SCFM (113 SLPM).
Perfect solution for applications where the cold air gun is too big or where lower flow rates are needed
- Virtually eliminates heat-related breakage.
- Eliminate the potential for burning and scorching.
- Increases production speeds.
- Adapts to any machine.
- Material applications where burning and scorching need to be prevented.
- Applications where cooling is needed.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Cool clean air, no liquid mess.
- Flexible nozzle for positioning.
- Low pressure outlet air.
- Low flow rate minimizes air consumption.
- Pressure regulator and 5 micron auto-drain filter.