VORTEC 622 Produces Cold Air: -30°F to 70°F, Air Consumption: 25 SCFM Cold Air Coolant System
|Produces Cold Air||-30°F to 70°F|
|Air Consumption||25 SCFM|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Vortec® Cold Air Guns use vortex tube technology and filtered compressed air to produce sub-zero air for industrial spot cooling applications. With no moving parts to wear out, the internal vortex tube converts compressed air into a cold air stream, requiring no electricity.
Provides mist-free worker breathing zones
- Increase dry machining speeds up to 36%.
- Extend tool life by 50%.
- Eliminates the mess, expense and safety concerns of using mist coolants.
- Reduce waiting or normalization time by cooling parts faster.
- Eliminate the potential for burning and scorching.
- Avoid secondary parts cleaning after machining.
- Reduce grinding wheel loading caused by overheating.
- Airflow clears sawdust, shavings and dirt away from surface.
- Used to produce cold air to cool milling, turning, drilling and grinding of metals, plastics and wood machining.
- Cools small injection molds, sets solders and adhesives.
- Dry machining + cold air = close tolerance parts.
- Creates cold air up to 100°F (+ 56°C) below the inlet compressed air temperature.
- Quiet operation; meets OSHA noise specifications.
- Adjustable temperature and flow rate.
- Highly reliable with no moving parts.
- Low pressure outlet air.
- Uses only compressed air — no Freon.
- System includes a magnetic base and a 5 micron auto-drain compressed air filter.
- Magnetic base allows for easy, close in positioning and easy portability.
- Ergonomic trigger mechanism on the Cold Air Pistol.
- Frost free nozzle eliminates mess from frost and condensation.
- Magnetic base and a 5 micron auto-drain compressed air filter.