WELDON 45914 5/32" Size, 7/16" LOC, 4 Flute, M42 8% Cobalt Finishing End Mill
- Brand: WELDON
- Size Type: Fractional
- Size: 5/32"
- No. of Flutes: 4
WELDON 45914 5/32" Size, 7/16" LOC, 4 Flute, M42 8% Cobalt Finishing End Mill is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|No. of Flutes||4|
|Length of Cut||7/16"|
|Tool Material||M42 8% Cobalt|
|Single or Double End||Double|
|Type||4 Flute M42 8% Cobalt Double End Mill|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Flute Shape||Spiral Flute|
|Manufacturing Method||The end cutting edges are ground|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- For milling slots, grooves and other similar features.
- Designed for use in machine tools.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Made as four flute, double ended, spiral flute cutters.
- Sized to offer good rigidity.
- The spiral flute design offers a faster and smoother cutting action.
- The end cutting edges are ground to permit these end mills to be center cutting.
- CNC qualified.