WESCO 272660 Gas Handling Truck
|Load Capacity||5,500 lbs|
|Finish Coating||Rubber Coated Handle|
|Pump Warranty||1 Year|
|Range||Unit lowers to 2.9" and raises to 7.25".|
|Standard Fork Size||27" x 48"|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Standard fork size: 27" x 48"
- Rubber coated handle (except stainless steel model).
- Pump overload bypass valves.
- Exit rollers and entry glides.
- 200° steering angle.
- Tapered fork tips for easier pallet entry.
- Adjustable fork tie rods.
- Ships direct from factory.
- Unit lowers to 2.9" and raises to 7.25".
Standard, Heavy Duty &
- Unit lowers to 3" and raises to 8".
- Deluxe model can be raised by using handle and/or foot pedal.
Low Profile Model
- Unit lowers to 2" and raises to 6.5".
Stainless Steel Model
- Ideal for use in the food industry, highly corrosive areas and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Unit lowers to 3.35" and raises to 8".