EDGE TECHNOLOGY 30-000 6" Dia 1/2" to 1-5/8" Thickness Lathe Chuck Stop
|For Use With||6" or larger 3 Jaw Chucks|
|Thickness||1/2" to 1-5/8"|
|No. of Pieces in Set||16|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Facing smaller and shorter parts can require soft jaws and other spacers, which add extra machining and readjustment time. Solution: The magnetic design combines with a centering plug for easy application, and 10 sets of height options offer compatibility for a wide range of sizes.Designed to locate shorter parts beyond the chuck jaws to provide clearance for facing operations, the chuck stop includes 10 sets of different height parallel bars to achieve the required spacing. A centering plug is used to keep the unit centered to the ID of the chuck and strong neodymium magnets secure it to the face of the chuck.
- Strong neodymium magnets secure the chuck stop to the chuck face.
- High strength alloy construction.
- A centering plug fits the ID of the chuck and keeps the chuck stop centered.
- Chuck stop is diameter: 6"
- Designed for 3 jaw chuck, 6" diameter and larger only.
- Parallelism accuracy: 0.0002"
- (10) Sets of hardened parallel bars (heights from 1/2" to 1-5/8" in 1/8" increments) with case.
- (6) Centering plugs: diameters 1.4", 2.0", 2.5", 3.0", 3.5", and 4.0"