MITEE BITE 32175 Versa Grip
|For Use With||VersaGrip Vise Jaws|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Mitee Bite VersaGrip vise jaws save time by helping you in standard clamping works and those applications that mostly need fixturing or soft jaw machining.
- Since they are made in industry-standard dimensions, you can readily replace your current jaws with VersaGrip vise jaws and grip oddly shaped stock.
- The VersaGrip vise jaws are beneficial during high-speed machining applications as well.
- The vise jaws have sharp teeth that can quickly penetrate your workpiece, avoiding lateral and horizontal movements.
- VersaGrip vise jaws from Mitee Bite exhibit high-degree versatility in applications across industry verticals.
- Using the vise jaws, you can hold workpieces of varying dimensions.
- You can also secure multiple pieces at a time using the VersaGrip vise jaws.
- The jaws can effectively be employed in tombstone applications.
- Mitee Bite VersaGrip vise jaw teeth can grip flame-cut stock, castings, and even workpieces with a negative draft.
- Mitee Bite VersaGrip vise jaws come with 1.00x1.88-inch dimensions, and the recommended gripping height range is 0.060 to 0.140 inch.
- The vise jaws are made of 1018 steel with a hardness of 52-54 RC, and they offer an M5 thread type.
- Mitee Bite provides the VersaGrip vise jaws in two models: The 6-inch 32166 model and the 8-inch 32168 model.
- Both these models are offered in sets, including two jaws and four grips each.