PRECISION BRAND 20210 24" Width, 100' Length, Stainless Steel Type 321 Stainless Steel Tool Wrap
|Stainless Steel Type||321|
|Type||Type 321 Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Type 321 and 309 Stainless Steel Tool Wraps for Perfect Heat Hardening of Your Tools. The stainless steel tool wraps from Precision Brand are the first choice of machinists, metalworkers, and tool makers for heat-treating various tool steel parts. You can choose from the type 321 and type 309 varieties of stainless steel tool wraps that come with 0.002-inch thickness. AISI 309 and AISI 321 stainless steel types are chromium-nickel steel alloys that provide a great amount of heat resistance, and thus, they are the ideal materials to be used for tool wraps during heat treatment. These tool wraps help you protect your tools from scale or oxide build-up when you heat-treat them in atmospheric furnaces. The foils also are the perfect defense against decarburization and chromium carbide precipitation during such high-heat tasks. This way, they efficiently protect the tool surfaces during heat hardening jobs. You can cut the foil as per your tool size and fold it to make an envelope around the tool. Further, you need to crease-seal the envelope to make it airtight. The tool wraps from Precision Brand are made of soft-annealed stainless steel and do not tear under normal use. You can use the 321-type stainless steel tool wraps in furnaces with temperature levels up to 2,000-degree Fahrenheit and the 309-type foils at 2,240-degree Fahrenheit. You get six models in this series with two width sizes of 20 and 24 inches and two length sizes of 50 and 100 feet. The foils come in resealable cartons that can securely store them for long. The wraps help you have scale-free heat hardening of your tool steel parts cost-effectively.
- Chromium-nickel steel alloys, AISI 309 and AISI 321, exhibit great heat resistance, and thus, are the best tool wrap materials.
- Precision Brand stainless steel tool wraps are the most cost-efficient foils to be used for heat-treating processes.
- They protect your tools from scale or oxide build-up during heat treatments.
- They do not allow decarburization and chromium carbide precipitation when used in high-heat tasks.
- The wraps efficiently offer you scale-free heat hardening of your tools or parts.
- For scale free heat treating of tool steel parts.
- 321 annealed stainless is for temperatures up to 2,000°F.
- Precision Brand type-321 and type-309 stainless steel tool wraps come with 0.002-inch thickness.
- The wraps are available in 20 and 24-inch widths and 50 and 100-feet length.
- To make an airtight envelope, you must cut the foil as per your tool size, fold it around the tool, and crease-seal it.
- These soft-annealed stainless steel wraps do not tear under normal use.
- You get the foils in resealable cartons that can keep them safe for long.