RUSTLICK 77116 Sump Cleaner Type, 16 oz. Container Size Sump Cleaner
|Container Size||16 oz.|
|Application||EPA registered for use in metalworking, cutting, cooling and lubricating fluids.|
|Dilution Ratio||0.2% (2 oz. per 10 gallons)|
|Country of Origin||GERMANY|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Bacteria and fungi clog filters and sumps, causing odor and fluid deterioration. Solution: Microbiostat formula eliminates microbes, deodorizes and extends tooling life.Triadine® 20 Industrial Microbiostat is used in troubleshooting Rustlick™ brand products.
The only product that protects simultaneously against bacteria and fungi
- Optimal protection against odors, clogged filters and fluid breakdown.
- Extends the life of metalworking fluids.
- Eliminates microbes instead of masking problems with deodorizer.
- Eliminates the need for separate antibacterial and fungal agents.
- Microbiostat that is easy and economical to use.
ApplicationsEPA registered for use in metalworking, cutting, cooling and lubricating fluids.
- Use in stand alone sumps or central coolant systems.
- Reduces "monday morning" smell.
- Prolongs coolant life.
- Treats bacteria and fungus in metalworking fluids.
- Broad—spectrum antimicrobial ingredients.